Saturday, April 14, 2012

The "To Do" List

I'd certainly love to have a "honey-do" list. One would imagine things getting done a lot quicker, however in my past experiences, that isn't necessarily the case. Consequently, I just have the standard "to do" list. 

The past few weeks have been physically and emotionally draining, what with the finances for a new truck engine and then building the chicken coop. When I screwed my finger yesterday, I decided to give it all a rest, mostly my body and mind. Nourish my soul a bit by just sitting on this porch on top of the mountain and appreciating. Start fresh next week, which just happens to be tomorrow. 

So here it is, in no particular order:

  • switch summer/winter clothes
  • organize crafts
  • organize wood
  • weed-eat
  • till to plant morning glory plants
  • rake for wildflower bed
  • build garden boxes
  • till for garden boxes
  • clean gas grill
  • lay walk
  • plant marigolds in cement blocks
  • spread Diatenaceous Earth
*Reminder to put empty planters under front porch - no storage shed
*Reminder to use to large tupperware totes as garden boxes

I'm sure there will be more as I sit here, but that's enough to start, don't you think? Check back often to see how it's going. 

You notice how there is nothing on this to-do list about writing. Sad, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment